hello, i am new to zend framework. I am doing an autenthication system with zend auth and acl, following this tutorial http://devzone.zend.com/node/view/id/1665 its working with databases, but how can i keep the acl data persistent without calling database for it again, like auth does it with some auth::getInstance in the bootstrap so you just fill that only once in the authentication so you dont have to carry again the auth info everytime, right now i am calling the database for acl info everytime i enter a page. if someone working applying databases in an auth/acl excenario and can show me would be nice.

thank you.