Hello,

I have actions that are only intended to be called from a _forward().

I'd like to put a security check at the head of the action to check and see if the action is being called by a _forward() or by URL. If it is being called by URL I'll display an appropriate error.

I can think of ways to protect these actions by using routes, mod_rewrite, passing params and other hacks... but would like to have everything contained inside the action and not rely on other methods.

Is there any way to tell if an action is being called from a _forward()?

Thanks,
Todd