Hiya,

On 5/6/07, Andries Seutens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Okay, my first issue is that i need to convert docbook tables to wiki
tables.

Martels declarative version is just what you want, and you could just
as easy come up with alternative versions. I guess what I'm asking is
what you want to do. For example, where's your DocBook coming from?
Are you pulling apart DocBook documents and re-assembling them? Would
you prefer to apply a DocBook document and render more complete
documents?

And so forth. :)

Alex
Project Wrangler, SOA, Information Alchymist, UX, RESTafarian, Topic Maps