Hi,

I'm looking for an easy way to do two things.

Problem No 1:

If I have a route with the path /foo/:var1/:var2 - the only time it will be matched is when a URL is received in the form '/foo/bar/lah'.

I can set a 'default' value for :var1 and :var2 when creating the route, so I would like to be able to request the URL '/foo' and have :var1 and :var2 automatically set from the default values.

Is this possible?

Problem No 2:

I have occasion to want to be able to call /foo/:var1 where var1 is an arbitary string containing text and the '/' character - e.g. /foo/ lah/de/dah and have it match, and then the controller break :var1 up.

Is this possible? I haven't been able to get it to match again.

Thanks,
Andrew