No, you got me wrong (at first part of your message) I didn't mean I wanted
to have my "news" or smtin like that automaticaly translated.
I meant how is multilingual contents dealt with ... If I wanted to have
title of a news in two languages (en & de) naturaly i would have to make two
fields - title_en & title_de.

Well if Translator gets SQL adapter .. then that would actualy be a solution
... but until then ... :)