Sweets! thanks. This looks like exactly what I need to figure this out.

James

On May 27, 2007, at 8:15 AM, Johannes Schill wrote:

This tutorial might help you out:
http://akrabat.com/zend-framework-tutorial/

On 5/27/07, James Andrews <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm reading the manual on MVC and playing around a little to see how
it all works, and one thing I am failing to figure out how to do is
separation of common items from pages, such as headers, and footers,
and side bars.  Is it possible?  If so can someone point me in the
right direction, and if it is not why? I would expect that separation
like that is so common in sites that it should be.

Also,

Say I want to have multiple views, working from the same controllers,
I see that the "Zend_View_Interface"  has a setScriptPath method, how
would you access this prior to displaying so that you can dynamically
choose new view scripts but keep the same controllers?

Thanks,
James