From: Bryce Lohr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Pádraic Brady <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Zend FW General List
<fw-general@lists.zend.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 5:08:47 PM
Subject: Re: [fw-general] Zend_Filter_Input::getEscaped()

I literally busted out laughing when I read that... I'll take that as a
compliment. :)  I'll get back working on that in a few days (I have a beta
release of my own to get through first). As always, I'm wide open to
suggestions
for the "dumbing down" part... ;)

Regards,
Bryce Lohr

Pádraic Brady wrote:
> Probably worth noting Bryce Lohr's proposal is now in the Laboratory but
> will not make it into the framework until after 1.0.0. It's a really
> powerful approach but it's needs some dumbing down for the rest of us ;).
>
> http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFPROP/Zend_Validate_Builder+-+Bryce+Lohr
>
> Pádraic Brady
> http://blog.astrumfutura.com
> http://www.patternsforphp.com

 a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.