2007/6/6, Johannes Schill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I have some trouble with Zend_Cache.
Im trying to store objects in my cache, but it seems like if everything isnt
stored. Is there anything wrong with the automatic serialization or am i
just missing something (probably doing something wrong as usual:) )
[...]

I think this piece of PHP manual could help you :
In order to be able to unserialize() an object, the class of that
object needs to be defined. That is, if you have an object $a of class
A on page1.php and serialize this, you'll get a string that refers to
class A and contains all values of variabled contained in $a. If you
want to be able to unserialize this on page2.php, recreating $a of
class A, the definition of class A must be present in page2.php. This
can be done for example by storing the class definition of class A in
an include file and including this file in both page1.php and
page2.php.

Regards,

--
Fabien MARTY