For some reason the router doesn't work on my webhost. On my test server it
works like a charm. I had this problem before with a different website on
the same webhost, and I solved it by loading Zend_Controller_Request_Http
myself, add the baseUrl, and put it in the front controller. But, with this
site the dynamic stuff was in directory dynamic:

$request->addBaseUrl('/dynamic');

This time, the site is in the base url:

$request->addBaseUrl('/');

This makes no sense to do as the slash is stripped. When I go to page
/assdasdsa in my webbrowser I still get /index/index, no exception is
thrown.

I'm probably searching in the wrong direction.