-- Nick Howell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Thursday, 28 June 2007, 01:47 PM -0400):
> I believe I have found what is causing this issue.
> When I upgraded to RC3 I had the same issue as Nathan Bell. Also, I send the
> BaseUrl and the BasePath to my views and prior to RC3 they were both empty
> strings.  Using RC3 "$BaseUrl == \" and "$BasePath == /index.php".  After
> searching around a bit I found the problem in Zend_Controller_Request_Http.
> Line 327 and 328 (in the setRequestUri() method) were added in RC3 and they
> read:
>
> } elseif (isset($_SERVER['REDIRECT_URL'])) {  // Check if using mod_rewrite
> $requestUri = $_SERVER['REDIRECT_URL'];
>
> I found that commenting out these two lines fixed the issue.

Ah, right -- those have actually been removed in recent SVN. Please test
and confirm. (I created a separate HTTP request object for those needing
that line.)

PHP Developer            | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend - The PHP Company   | http://www.zend.com/