Hi Simon,

The login page does show up at /foo/bar . But the form submits to
/login/index
At which point the original url is lost. I'm using quickform here too.

I'm not really redirecting to display the login page I don't think. In
preDispatch all I do is override what controller (login) and action (index)
to run.
So I am getting to the login action whilst at /foo/bar . The problem is in
the form submission submitting to /login/index . I need it to submit to that
url and then redirect back to /foo/bar/whatever/values

I suppose in the login action I could get the url (how do you do this?) and
pass that around with flashmessenger or in a hidden field in the login form.

Cheers