If you do want a tutorial to get you started with at least a little of the
Zend Framework, I really liked this one.

http://akrabat.com/zend-framework-tutorial/

Nic

On 7/13/07, mikespook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Do you mean getting started from manual?

I think manual is not a tutorial.
Use the framework and take puzzles, find answers in the manual.

May be, for starting, a tutorial is better than a manual.

Regards

Xing

--
广州市一方信息咨询有限公司