Earlier this week I resolved the most major errors in the wiki software.
There were several mail accounts configured, with invalid hostnames.
There is no reason I know that we should support any mail accounts in
our wiki; it's a feature of Confluence that we don't use.  So I deleted
these bogus accounts and the exceptions in the log reduced by thousands.

But there is apparently another problem that is causing the wiki to go
down, although less frequently.  I haven't found out what this problem
is yet.

Regards,
Bill Karwin