Markus Wolff wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> quite often one has to make a form where a user can create a user
> account. It's customary to add two password fields, and add a validation
> rule so that when the entries in both fields do not match, an error
> message is presented to the user.
>
> I was searching for such a validation rule for use with
> Zend_Filter_Input, but couldn't find any. Am I missing something? Or
> would you guys do it entirely differently?
>
> CU
>   Markus

If you look in the docs here:
http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.filter.input.html
http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.filter.input.html  under 13.5.4.1.
they actually give this exact situation. I wrote a very quick validator to
do just what you (and the docs) are talking about. I would post it, but ran
into some other problems that I haven't worked out quite yet.