Hi Jurriën,

1. What is the result of:
-----------------------------
echo Zend_Search_Lucene_Search_QueryParser::parse('published:[1995 TO
1997]')->rewrite($index)->__toString() . "\n";

2. It looks like you set TextNum analyzer correctly, but nevertheless I should
ask. Did you set TextNume analyzer as default while you tested range queries?

With best regards,
   Alexander Veremyev.