        From: Jurriën Stutterheim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 2:00 AM
        To: Zend Framework General
        Subject: Re: [fw-general] Zend_Form_Controller is now a Helper!

        Zend_Form has been discussed a lot the past few days on #zftalk.
        I also started working on an implementation. For more details see a
link on my comment at the Zend_Form proposal.
        The code will change a lot in the comming days though.

        I'll have a look at the renewd proposal. From what I saw in a quick
look it shares some common ideas with the current available implementation.