Hi, Ralph,
My problem is gone. I made a mistake: I retrieved session in view, so
failed.
But I have another question:
Where shall put sentences:
require_once 'Zend/Session.php';
Zend_Session::start();
I put them in bootstrap, but failed.
Then I put it in init() of controller, it worked.
So is init() of controller the only place that I shall put the two
sentences?

Best regards,

minglee