I am sorry for the last 2 points (3 & 4) that was due to my mistake ..

Point 3 (Problem in Encoding format) : This was due to my header file which
i was using. The file was having charset iso-8859-1 in the meta tag. I have
replaced that with UTF-8 and now it is working fine :)

Point 4 (paragraph translation) : I think that was due to some line feed
characters, I have removed the "ENTER" from the paragraph and now it is
working fine :)

But in addition to my 1st two point (1 & 2) I am having one small doubt
regarding the translation i.e. What is the best approach of creating a
translation file?

Should I create complete line wise converstion (even if it is using some
common words)? E.g. If I am having a string say ..

"Welcome to my site TEST.com ... a testing site."

Now here the phrase "TEST.com ... a testing site" is a common text which
will always be used. So in this case should I convert the whole line or just
break the line to translate the common (re-usable) text?

Or should i translate each word?

Please suggest ..