Hello,

maybe there is someone interested in:

Because I was to lazy to create the whole structure and files for a new
Zend Framework project every time again, I started thinking about a
simple script to create the basic structure and files automatically.

I have been busy the last days to create an automated "installer" for a
new Zend Framework project, which offers currently just some basic
features but I am working on more features by now.

Currently it is possible to create the application-structure, includes
the Zend Framework library, adds a configuration file in your
config-path, creates a individual bootstrap file (index.php) with allows
you to access a specific database and also creates the basic .htaccess
RewriteRule.

I am adding currently the feature to add automatic a set of controllers
with specific actions. Also I am working on creating automatic models
and creating the specific database-table to it.

If you are interested in:
[1]Zend Framework Project Creator Website

Regards,
Franziskus Domig

[1] http://domig.org/ZendFrameworkProjectCreator/Latest