On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 07:30:53 -0700 (PDT)
Kexiao  Liao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> When we deploy Zend MVC application to the production site using
> apache web server, the Zend MVC requires the boostrapper file reside
> the apache document_root directory or you can make an alias in the
> apache httpd.conf file and put the boostrapper file(index.php) in the
> directory related to that alias.
>
> Can we deploy Zend MVC application to the production site without
> above requirement?

Hi,

If you're just uncomfortable with putting your bootstrapper code in the
public view why not just do something like this in your index.php
residing in the document_root?

index.php:

<?php
    require_once dirname(__FILE__) . '/../application/bootstrapper.php';

Or perhaps I misunderstood your question...

++++

Greg Maruszeczka
http://websage.ca