I want to make a model of a Tag table in a database. I want to be able to add
tags to many different other object such as Bugs or comments or products or
anything like that, but still have only one controller with the create,
remove, update, and delete actions. This would mean sticking to the Don't
Repeat Yourself (DRY) concept. Is the proper way to do this is make a
controller with these actions, but not have it render any views, and make
view helpers to get input boxes and such for it? i would think making middle
models such as BugTags for the linking.