froesi wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I send a mail via $mail = new Zend_Mail;
> I need a long subject.
>
> The problem is, that Outlook won't correctly paste the linebreaks together
> again. So in a long subject stands an "= " at the position, where the
> linebreak was.
>
> Example:
>
> Here I write an entry in the Zend Framework Community Bo= ard
>
> does anybody has an idea?
>
> thank you guys
> cheers
> froesi

I've seen something similar to this - sending via our SMTP server, being
picked up by the client's Exchange server and viewed in Outlook. The
mail viewed fine in Thunderbird.

It was happening on long urls. Given I was also having the "BCC
appearing in the headers" issue, I swapped out Zend_Mail and used mail()
instead with no problems. It's yet another thing on my list of things to
investigate more fully when I get some time!

Regards,

Rob...