Hi all,

If you haven't already noticed from Matthew's commit of r6582, the SVN
system appears to be in working order at this time. :)

Please let us know if you should experience any problems, however, and
thanks again for your patience!

P.S.: We are aware of JIRA and Confluence being down again; we'll have
this up and running again shortly, I'm sure.

Best regards,
Darby