        *From:* ViShap <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        *To:* Zend Framework General <mailto:fw-general@lists.zend.com>
        *Sent:* Thursday, October 11, 2007 10:13 AM
        *Subject:* [fw-general] Zebd_Session bugs me :(

        Hi all readers!

        Following code:

        ||$sez  = new  Zend_Session_Namespace('rex');
        $x  = $sez-> ass ;
        $aff = (int) rand( 1,20);
        echo 'new: ' . $aff .'  -  old: '.  $x;
        $sez->unlock ();
        $sez->ass =  $aff;
$sez->lock ();
        Now i expect to happen that when reloading the page:

        ||new 1 old 4
        new 5 old 1
        new 7 old 5
        new ... old 7 ....

        But the value in the Session changes RANDOMLY - It makes what IT
        wants :(
        for example:

        new 3 old 6
        new 5 old 1
        new 9 old 2

        :(

        Is it my great stupidity or is it a bug?
        Dunno - But if you could help me...

        reagrds
        ViShap