I'm still waiting for the magic answer :).

Best,

--
Andries Seutens
http://andries.systray.be

lauren49 schreef:
You may have already solved this but I figured I'd post it in case it helps
anyone else. I've implemented your solution and experienced the same issue.
Andries Seutens wrote:
The problem which I am now facing, is that the messages do not show up until the 2nd request.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems that, by design, the message is only
available after a subsequent request.

>From the Reference Guide
(http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.controller.actionhelpers.html#zend.controller.actionhelper.stockhelpers)

The FlashMessenger helper allows you to pass messages that the user may
need to see on the next request.....

7.8.4.1.2. Basic Usage Example
...When the action /some/my is called, it adds the flash message "Record
Saved!" A subsequent request to the action /some/my-next-request will
retrieve it (and thus delete it as well).

Gecontroleerd op virussen door de JOJO Secure Gateway.