-- Andries Seutens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Tuesday, 23 October 2007, 08:52 AM +0200):
> I am trying to throw an exception in one of my service objects (XmlRpc),
> but for some reason, I always get an unknown error, instead of the one that
> I have provided in my exception:
>
> Zend_XmlRpc_Client_FaultException: Unknown error in
> <path>\libs\Zend\XmlRpc\Client.php on line 261
>
> Here's the exception I am trying to throw in the service object:
>
> require_once 'Sanmax/Webservice/Exception.php';
> throw new Sanmax_Webservice_Exception('[USER-EXCEPTION] ' .
>    'Customer does not exist, and not all required fields are given');
>
> I have also attached the fault exception to the XmlRpc server, like so:
>
> $server = new Zend_XmlRpc_Server();
> Zend_XmlRpc_Server_Fault::attachFaultException('Sanmax_Webservice_Exception');

Andries -- this is a known bug with fault exceptions that I plan to fix
for the next release. I can't recall the JIRA number off-hand, but am
aware of it.

PHP Developer            | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend - The PHP Company   | http://www.zend.com/