Hi Dennis,
unless you plan to serve this website from your laptop, do NOT profile
it on your laptop!! And unless you plan to serve empty pages, why are
you profiling empty pages?

You are making a big mistake. Early optimization is the root of all
evil, and this is *real* early optimization (even before deploying to
a server or writing the app!).

Stop it already! This is a case of early optimization if I've ever
seen one. It is EEEVIL. Really.

Cheers,
Peter