Gunter Sammet schrieb:
Having some issues with inheritance and calling the init function. My controller classes inhert from: AdminController extends SaSo_Controller_Action and SaSo_Controller_Action extends Zend_Controller_Action I added the constructor in both classes (AdminController and SaSo_Controller_Action): public function __construct(Zend_Controller_Request_Abstract $request, Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract $response, array $invokeArgs = array())
    {
        parent::__construct($request, $response, $invokeArgs);
        $this->init();
    }

-Would the init function be called twice if it's called in each constructor and also in each init function?
Its been called in your constructor and also in the constructor youve called by parent::
So only one is enough ;)
Any insight would be appreciated!
TIA
Gunter