Hi

If you simply forward (/$this->_forward()/), then all the POST-data remains. A redirect (/$this->_redirect()/ or per redirector-helper) is a new request made by the browser and regulary there is no way to perform such a redirect with POST-data, but i dont see any cause to do this. You are able to login the user within the "new user acceptet" when the account is created. Or you just forward, even its not as clean as a redirection ;)

kabel schrieb:
Before I dive into it, I'll admit to being a bit weak in the whole request/response flow, so bear with me if this is slightly obtuse.

I've got an account creation page that works through one module. After account creation, I want to forward that user to my Auth controller, login action, which accepts POSTed email/password for validation. (I set up the authentication according to Akrabat's tutorial at http://akrabat.com/zend-auth-tutorial/)

I'm not sure how to forward the user to the login action while simultaneously posting the email and password.
Thanks in advance,

kabel