To: "Terry Shipclark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <fw-general@lists.zend.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 3:13 PM
Subject: Re: [fw-general] NT Authentication Pdo MSSQL

Hi Terry,

My apologies for the late reply... I ran into this issue with PDO as well. I was able to work around it by using the PDO ODBC adapter, where only the DSN is required. IIRC, I got NT Authentication to work like that, however, I haven't actually done this since shortly after PHP 5 first came out, so YMMV. :)

Note that the PHP manual recommends using ODBC to connect to MS SQL, rather than the DBLIB adapter. Also, unfortunately, there's no Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Odbc yet.

Regards,
Bryce Lohr

Terry Shipclark wrote:
Hello All,

I am currently attempting to use NT Authentication with the Zend
Framework.  Currently with Pdo there is no way of not passing a
username/password.  I know the connection works as we currently use
mssql_pconnect from the same server to connect using NT Authentication.

I was just wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences with
better results, as before I can truly begin developing a full fledged
application with Zend Framework.

Thanks alot in advance

Terry