Hi Matthew/anyone else involved,

You mention a "prototype" below that starts to bring the proposals together.
I am not clear if I should be able to see it yet going by the text. If I
can, a link would be appreciated. If not, don't mean to hassle,  just
wondered if it was public as such yet.

If I may also just offer some comments on what I've seen in the proposals so
far, I was bowled over by what Mitchell has done:
http://mitchellhashimoto.com/zend-form I had zero problems getting my head
around that and he even has two slick but beautifully minimalist demos.

Sadly Mitchel's doesn't seem to comprise element type hinting, but Jurrien's
proposal does albeit I'm finding it slower going working it all out, and
with that I could potentially generate form html on the fly right? I've got
a forms intensive project to do and I am dreading writing out all the
repetitive HTML for it. Only a few of them should really need hand crafting.
For all the criticism I've read on generating form html, I think it's
fantastic at saving time when knocking out demos or even in production
provided of course you can always implement hand crafted versions where
preferred. Best of both worlds surely?

Regards,
Mark