Hi Rob,

I checked the ZF-2285 but the example you used gave me the impression that
you are talking about a different scenario.

<emailList>
   <subject1>...</subject1>
   <subject2>...</subject2>
</emailList>

Simon's example we want to access the items which has the same node-name

    <foo>
    </foo>

I assume that the final objective is the same but the example should be
edited IMHO.

- Mario