On Dec 11, 2007 4:51 PM, Eric Coleman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm not really sure what the best approach is to accomplishing it,
> however I'd really be interested in having this ability.

I suspect the interface needs to be extended a bit with a action()
method and a addTask() method to add tasks to the stack. Maybe even
look into the MVC model for a place for this. Anyone in the depths of
ZF with thoughts on this? Performance is becoming the no. 1 asked for
feature these days ... :)

Alex
 Project Wrangler, SOA, Information Alchemist, UX, RESTafarian, Topic Maps