(This is a resend cause I think I sent it under the wrong email address)

This is kind of a two part question... First one is how do I find all
the valid filter options? I see StringTrim and Digits within the
examples, but I can't locate any list showing all possible options.

Second is Validator, how do I send in options? Say, I use Alpha, but I
want to include spaces, too.

My Code looks like so:

     /* Validation Process */
     $filters = array ( 'class_name' => 'StringTrim' );
     $validators = array('class_name' => array('alnum', 'presence' =>
'required') );

     /*
      * Validate input
      *  -- I would prefer a more built in way to validate input, vs
uses the actual
      *     super global.
      */
     $input = new Zend_Filter_Input($filters, $validators, $_POST);

I need to pass in the option to enable white space in validation. How
would I do that?

--
Philip
[EMAIL PROTECTED]