Greetings!

The following Zend_View placeholder implementations are now available in
the incubator for testing:

  * Doctype
  * HeadLink
  * HeadMeta
  * HeadScript
  * HeadStyle
  * HeadTitle

Documentation is also available for each in the incubator documentation
area; documentation is in DocBook XML; if you know how to build it, do
so, but if not, it's basically human readable.

Currently, each has a test suite, and total code coverage of these tests
for all of the above helpers is now > 90%.

I'm aware of some desired featuresets that are not implemented, in
particular the ability to detect duplicate entries for <link> and
<script> items; this latter was not part of the original scope, but I
feel it can be added in a backwards compatible way at a later time.

Note: if you grabbed a snapshot from last night, don't test against it;
I've refactored a number of the helpers since then, and discovered
during testing some artifacts in several that could have resulted in
unexpected behaviour. Please test against current SVN, or a snapshot
from tonight (15 Dec 2007).

Please test and let me know if you have any issues, or desire any
additional documentation for each. I plan to push them into core on
Monday afternoon EST or Tuesday morning EST.

Enjoy!

PHP Developer            | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend - The PHP Company   | http://www.zend.com/