I can get sql results but what I want is getting Zend_Db_Table objects back
(Model objects).
Because since the beginning of my project I used models extending Zend Db
Table but now I regret it and maybe I should have used my own models and
have standard sql code.

So if in the manual you see anywhere where it explains how to execute an sql
string query and return Zend_Db_Table objects back, let me know.

class Selections extends Zend_Db_Table_Abstract {
        protected $_name = 'selections';
        protected $_referenceMap = array(
                'Article' => array(
                        'columns' => 'art_id',
                        'refTableClass' => 'Articles',
                        'refColumns' => 'id_art'
                ),
                'Member'  => array(
                        'columns' => 'member_id',
                        'refTableClass' => 'Members',
                        'refColumns' => 'id_member'
                )
        );
}

$sql =
        "select * from articles G, selections S " .
        "where G.id_art = S.art_id " .
        "and S.member_id = " . $auth->getIdentity()->id_member .
        "and G.to_delete = 0";
$db = Zend_Registry::get('dbAdapter');

// get Selections model objects

Maybe I am doing something wrong somewhere ? because what I try to do seems
so basic and can't find a way  :(