Just wondering if anyone has encountered this problem:
Compile Error: zend\library\Zend\Controller\Front.php line 26 -
require_once() [ function.require function.require ]: Failed opening
required 'Zend/Controller/Action/HelperBroker.php'
(include_path='.;c:\php\includes;C:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\zend\library\Zend;C:\Program
Files\Zend\ZendStudio-5.5.0\bin\ZendFramework\library;C:\Program
Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\zend\library\Zend\Controller\Action;C:\Program
Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\zend\library\Zend\Controller\Action\Helper;...)

I've been trying to follow the instruction on the Zend framework documents:
http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.controller.html#zend.controller.quickstart

The strange thing is in the controller Front.php the Loader.php is loaded
which is the require_once statement immediately before the require_once
statement HelperBroker.php. The HelperBroker should be found since it's in
my include path but it's not loading.

I tried to include the path in my php.ini file as denoted above but it's not
opening. Here's my index.php file:

<?php
require_once 'zend/library/Zend/Controller/Front.php';
Zend_Controller_Front::run('zend/application/controllers');
?>

Any one encounter this problem?

Any help is appreciated.:)