Hi all, just a quick reminder that our intention is to make 1.5 a
completely backwards compatible release.

*If you have made an API or behavior change for 1.5 that is not
backwards compatible, please notify me ASAP.*

To reiterate the team's position on backwards compatibility: not all
Zend Framework releases will be backwards compatible, but the intention
is to reserve BC breaks for major releases and only with good
justification. Of course, backwards compatibility is only guaranteed for
general availability releases; we will not make any guarantees explicit
or otherwise for BC with 0.x, preview releases, or release candidates.
It might seem counter-intuitive, but this relatively strict backwards
compatibility policy allows us to continue looking forwards as much as
possible. Every non-BC release will leave a set of users who are either
unable or unwilling to upgrade their application to use the latest
version of the framework. This leads to more effort supporting older
versions of the framework, which ultimately comes off the bottom line of
effort we can put in to future releases. We want you to get the most out
of your existing investment in ZF, so we believe that this is the best
way we can deliver value for now and for the future.

Thanks!
,Wil