Hi @ll,

inspired by some postings about plugins on zfforum.de, i decided to write a
plugin manager class handles my plugins by request. This means, e.g. my
Plugin_Auth class does not load, when there is a request on a site which
does not need an authentication.

I could write much text now about how to implement the plugin manager in
your bootstrap and about the many possibilities and options, but i don't.
Feel free to copy the source and edit it if you want.

I would be happy, about some feedback and suggestions for improvement.

http://sources.online-skripte.de/Mtd_Plugin_Plugger.phps highlighted source
code

http://php.online-skripte.de/Mtd_Plugin_Plugger/api/ API and Documentation
in one ;)