Hi
Thank you very much the help.
I agree with you Thomas. There is no need of an explicit example for a
simple function that returns a string but in the current docs we read
getCountryTranslation($what, $locale = null); (what is $what?) and
believe that I wouldn't ask for help if I read
getCountryTranslation($country_iso_code, $locale = null);. Just a
simple change in the docs.
Thank you again.

Best regards
holo