Hello all,

I have released my own PHP toolkit under the BSD license - maybe some of
about 200 classes could be (re)used for the Zend Framework? There are no
_special_ concepts, just generic component implementation.

I would like to contribute but due to time lack all that I can do is just to
publish the sources making it available for everybody. Maybe there will be a
discussion resulting in some concrete proposals which classes are of real
interest for the ZF.

If not, I hope that there will be a couple of people those would find this
toolkit useful. Anyway, thank you for your attention.

Here is some short API info and download link (on Sourceforge.net) :
http://blog.pfgear.net

best regards
Peter Fiksman

pf-webservices