From: Andi Gutmans [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2008 3:43 PM
To: fw-general@lists.zend.com
Subject: [fw-general] Case studies

Hi,

Judging by the emails it looks like quite a few people on this list have
some high-volume public Web sites built on ZF.

We are always interested in hearing your stories and when possible
exposing them by writing a case study
(http://framework.zend.com/whyzf/casestudies/) or in some other form.
This will of course help us spread the word re: ZF. The more of these we
have for ZF 1.5 the better!

So if you have any good stories to tell please get in touch with me and
I'll make sure to connect you to the write people at Zend.

Thanks!

Andi