On 23 Jan 2008, at 15:36, Darby Felton wrote:

Hi all,

I just created a release-1.5PR branch in the framework SVN repository
for the Zend Framework 1.5.0 Preview Release candidacy; please obtain
approval from a Zend liaison for merging changes from trunk to this branch.

Development may continue in the trunk as usual, and backward- compatible
merges to the release-1.0 branch may also continue as usual (we plan a
1.0.4 release for after 1.5.0PR).

Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns, or feedback in
general, and thanks to all the invaluable community members who have
stepped up to make these releases possible! :)

Best regards,
Darby

Is there a mechanism for flagging an issue in Jira to the Zend liaison people? I don't want to be firing random emails around...

(ZF-2508 in this case :)

Regards,

Rob...