On 22 Jan 2008, at 18:23, Darby Felton wrote:

Hi all,

I just wanted to send a final reminder that the code freeze for the Zend Framework 1.5.0 Preview Release is scheduled for today at 21:00 (9:00pm)
(PST).

After the code freeze begins I plan to create a short-lived branch in
the SVN repository for preparing the release. To this branch no merges
from trunk should be made without approval from myself or another Zend
liaison.

Development may continue on the trunk as usual. Backward-compatible
merges to the release-1.0 branch may also continue as usual, as a 1.0.4
release is planned for after the 1.5.0 Preview Release.

Once the 1.5.0 Preview Release is available, I plan to remove the
temporary release branch for 1.5. There will also remain a tag for the
sources from which the 1.5.0 Preview Release packages will have been
generated.

Hi Darby,

Does that mean that the PR2/RC1 will be from trunk?

Regards,

Rob...