-- Dividy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Monday, 04 February 2008, 09:42 AM -0800):
> Thanks for all your good advices. I tried everything you proposed some days
> ago and it didn't give any good results. That's why i have come with this
> solution.
>
> But please, if you could give me an example of line you'd put in a csv file,
> that would be great :)
>
> e.g. I tried using "isEmpty;The string is empty" in my en.csv file and then
> put the translation in my fr.csv file, but it didn't work :)

You had it right... but there was a problem in trunk... while validation
in the *elements* was getting properly translated, the form object was
not injecting the translator into the elements... oops!

Corrected now in svn trunk.

> Thanks in advance for your precious time.

And thank you for the issue reporting!