Hello again,

I would like to create a config file that contains the hostname and path to
the application, so the subsequent Zend_Config invocations can be able to
find every other files, even if I move the app to another location.

This is my IndexController.php the commented line (#3) is the file that I
wish to include and produces the error:

require_once 'Zend/Controller/Action.php';
require_once 'Zend/View.php';
// include_once '/var/www/mauricio/includes/config.php';

class IndexController extends Zend_Controller_Action
{
    public function indexAction()
    {
        // Instancia y configura el Zend_View
        $view = new Zend_View();
        $view->addScriptPath('/var/www/mauricio/application/views');

        // Asigna las variables del controlador a la vista
        $view->uniqid = $myvar;

        // Finalmente hace un render de la vista
        echo $view->render('header.php');
        echo $view->render('index.php');
        echo $view->render('footer.php');