-- Rainer Collet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Monday, 11 February 2008, 07:32 AM -0800):
> is there any functionality in ZF to set the error/exception handlers?
> At the moment I implemented my own Zend_Exception which has static methods
> to set error and exception handler using Zend_Log, but I am not sure if this
> is the best way.

There's nothing generi like this, no. In the MVC, there's an
ErrorHandler plugin that catches exceptions in the dispatch loop and
then allows you to display an error page; however, this happens within
the dispatch loop, and will not catch regular unhandled exceptions.

PHP Developer            | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend - The PHP Company   | http://www.zend.com/