Try reading this links:
http://www.nabble.com/Re:-Extend-acl-to-include-modules-p10810058s16154.html
http://www.nabble.com/Re:-Extend-acl-to-include-modules-p10810222s16154.html

Hope it helps.

Best regards,
artiskool

P.S. Kababayan tayo if I'm not mistaken.

--
Arthur N. Layese, Software Engineer
InfoWeapons Corporation

Phones: +63.32.238.0088 , +63.32.415.8442
Fax: +63.32.238.0077
Mobile: +63.917.810.2982
Emails: [EMAIL PROTECTED] , [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Websites: http://arthur.layese.com , http://www.infoweapons.com ,
http://artiskool.blogspot.com

Favorite Quotes:

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper
you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
-- Jeremiah 29:11 - New International Version (NIV)

--------
This email and/or attachments are confidential and may also be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified, that any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this email and/or attachments is strictly prohibited.
Please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately by email and