Hello, I just followed the tutorial found on:

http://www.ingredients.com.au/nick/2006/06/26/custom-view-helpers-in-zend-framework/

But I want to group several functions into one single helper. For example,
to have a "Calculation" helper with methods like "add", "substract",
"multiple", etc...

Is this possible???