HI

Thanks for all your help and i m still trying to configure zend and it seems
that theres some configuration issues that i m having.
When i include the file
require_once 'Zend/Form.php'

it gives me a different error
Warning: require_once(Zend/Form.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open
stream:
No such file or directory in public_html/form1.php on line 4

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required
'Zend/Form.php'

I searched for the file "Form.php" and i dont have this on my system, i m
using  red hat. Do u know what i need to install to fix this.

Vaibhav